Digging Under the Fence a Problem? Solved.

What is in your tool box that you can't live without?
Farmfresh

Digging Under the Fence a Problem? Solved.

Unread post by Farmfresh » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:24 am

Look at a product that I just discovered Tractor Supply carries. It is called Dig Defence. The panels are made to be hammered in at the base of fencing where you want no predator to dig. Like the chicken yard fence? Or around the back pasture fence where the danged coyotes scoot under! Looks like a problem solver to me!

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/brand ... l+Barriers
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

Rhodie Ranch

Re: Digging Under the Fence a Problem? Solved.

Unread post by Rhodie Ranch » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:40 am

certainly alot easier than digging a trench and then putting the wire fencing way down in there and then piling the dirt back in.

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Agreed! If you look at the pictures on the website they show it around the base of a deck as well. Great idea I think.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:14 am

The problem w/that is going to be your ground and the price. If you have no rocks, it's a great idea. But, you hit a rock while trying to pound them in place, they're not going to go very far-especially if it's a big rock! A small rock may not be a problem. Then there's the price. For the small/medium animal 25 pack, it's 66.67 ft. I can buy a lot of fence more fence for that price.

Return to “My Tool Box”