Free Energy

Everything else energy!
Sunsaver

Free Energy

Unread post by Sunsaver » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Free Energy Sources:
If you own or expect to inherit land that has oil, coal, or natural gas as part of it's geological features, then congratulations! You already have free power available. For the rest of us folks who own very little or no land at all, free sources of energy from the Earth, Moon, and Sun are still abundant, only in need of being developed. But don't expect industry or big business to help much with your plans to collect free electricity from the natural environment, ideas that have been championed by great minds like Nickola Tesla and his devices, machines that were first patented over 100 years ago. Also, "free power" doesn't mean that you can break the first law of thermodynamics, the law of conservation of energy. However; all else being equal, you can easily collect free energy from the natural environment and store it as mechanical or electrical power in a battery, facts that are conspicuosly absent from the electrical and mechanical engineering textbooks. And you thought only the Soviets and Nazis were guilty of burning books and concealing knowledge, ha! A free people with access to free power would make for some bad robots, and the multinational, evil empire of the energy industry has known this for decades - "the rights of the mob be damned!" As wealthy land owners, fraternal conspirators, they are aware that widespread adoptance of free electricity and practical battery technology would make the coal, oil, gas, and nuclear minerals underneath their large property estates become nearly worthless. This truth is too obvious to be called a conspiracy "theory"; but the sad news for these big polluters is that not all enlightened minds worship the same devils in high cotton that they do, myself for one. As a Christian man, i fully intend to use my technical knowledge and engineering wisdom to help free my fellow slaves from the drudgery of carving rocks, the keystones of our self-imposed prisons. We all want to exist in comfort with heating and our electrical coveniences.
"Lights! Cameras! ..." Action is everywhere; whether it be wind from solar, daytime heating, or tidal waves caused by the gravity of the moon. Nuclear and electromagnetic forces heat the molten, metallic core of the Earth, sending lava to the surface, pulling electrons down from space in the form of lightning, or shooting into space as "sprites". The nation of Iceland gets ALL of it's power directly from the thermodynamic forces of the Earth. Outer space provides us with a constant supply of charged particles, cosmic rays that shower the Earth from all directions, both day and night. And even the American people themselves, those good workers who move constantly, are finding that devices are now available which use relative motion and permanent magnets to charge wrist watches, phones and computers. The field of invention for free power remains wide open, even if the enticements for a career in engineering and technology are greatly absent from our culture. However, this internet thing may yet become The Revenge of The Nerds, to the great dismay of those old, robber barons and their trusts, those foolish brothers who sneak around and paddle each other on the gluteus maximus. A DIY culture of change is attempting to replace the current method of paying cash under the table to turtle-faced politicians. But one axiom of our modern culture that will never change: "if you want something done right, you'll just have to do it yourself." I don't want you to feel completely alone, though, and that is why i have started this thread. I want to give you a connection to a higher level of freedom, "the cloud", that eye at the top of the pyramid, or whatever source of divine inspiration that your visions of freedom come from. If i can change just one mind, open up your thoughts to the possibility of NO ELECTRIC BILL, then i have granted you a financial freedom, and done you a great service.
I can only imagine that Tesla, an immigrant to my own country, might have held the same desire for a unified world of free people such as i imagine is possible. It may be that Tesla was driven only by greed and personal arrogance, a desire to live in a luxury apartment, play host to dignitaries and prostitutes alike. Regardless of his personal motivations and finantial situation, it is my opinion that he was the greatest electrical inventor of the 20th century, and so i have become a student of his U.S. Patents. Written in his own hand, this is the best way for me to get to know this brilliant man and understand his philosophy. One of Tesla's ideas was a device to attenuate the natural vibrations of the Earth's electrical field. Because of lightning, the Earth's field vibrates naturally at about eight Hertz. By using a properly sized coil and capacitor, he was able to set up a resonant circuit, a sort of "Earth Radio". He also invented solar power, predating semiconductors, in which the solar energy collector or panel could be something as simple as a tin roof. Of greatest interest to me in my personal quest for additional sources of free power, is one of his methods for converting static electricity into kinetic energy, then storing it in a battery. Another special interest of mine is the Edison Battery and other types of batteries which represent free chemical power. Even if the battery consumes itself and produces toxic waste, such materials might be cheaper, completely free, or easier to recycle than fossil fuel based sources of chemical energy. Coal and oil helped to spawn the industrial revolution which has brought us many wonderful inventions and devices, and made life better for millions of people. However, the world's population is growing at a rate that can not be sustainably illuminated by fossil-based fuels. If free power is readily available everywhere, then all that is really needed is a better battery. I don't know much about chemistry, but something else which is conspicuously missing from the electrical textbooks is a satisfactory explanation of how batteries work, or how to make a better battery. My facination with Charles Babbage and other great, mechanical minds of Tesla's day and earlier, leads me to an interest in developing an effective mechanical battery as well. Air and water-powered vehicles are not new, and other ideas about freedom WITH free power might not ever become widely adopted, might not seem so free with all of the hard work and infrastructure investment required from individuals. But my goal remains the same: to test these inventions and ideas, and share them freely for others who might be so inclined. My hope is to someday live in a free world that exists beyond money and greed.

Farmfresh

Re: Free Energy

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:25 am

Sunsaver wrote:Free Energy Sources:
If you own or expect to inherit land that has oil, coal, or natural gas as part of it's geological features, then congratulations! You already have free power available.
Then you "might" have free power available ... but sadly even those folks probably don't SS. There is a lot of oil and natural gas in Kansas and almost ALL of the geological rights to that have already been sold, literally right out from under the feet of the land owners, years ago. The big corporations and oil hunters of long ago would come up to some poor farmer and offer him a seemingly nice chunk of money to purchase the land under his farm or ranch. To those farmers of yesterday they were getting a huge windfall. Imagine someone dumb enough to want to buy the ground UNDER the farm and you still get to keep your farm!

A few of the smart ones worked a deal where they also retained a percentage of the resources beneath the land. Those folks and the future generations that purchased the land (if they also purchased the percentage contract) might get a oil check each year. Some might get a small compensation for the pump heads and surface equipment that extracts the oil. VERY few unfortunately were wise enough to retain the rights to their oil or gas. :sad:

Just another case of BIG business screwing the little guy.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

Sunsaver

Unread post by Sunsaver » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:48 pm

I saw a news video of a small ranch in Texas. The owner drilled his own well and put in a pump to suck out the heavy crude. The hole was no gusher. However, the SOLAR POWERED oil well still pumps out about a barrel per day. Thats about $700 per week for doing absolutely nothing. I am happy for him, lucky dirt farmer, and I have no complaints about SMALL oil. He is NOT actively destroying the future, killing wildlife, nor lying to people. Energy freedom simply means that people have a choice (or they SHOULD have a choice) where their electricity comes from, even if they have to pay more for clean energy, or for off-grid homes that might cost more initially.

Sunsaver

Unread post by Sunsaver » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:51 pm

My primary interest for now is in storage batteries, because I have plenty of sun and wind power available, and a new design for a DC motor/generator. I want to try something using centuries old clockwork escapements to drive small generators linked together to produce high current at 12 volts. For now, my plan is a large, low voltage generator with a large, pinwheel shaped propeller.

Sunsaver

Unread post by Sunsaver » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:16 am

My new rotor is ready to be wrapped with copper wire:
Attachments
snapshot (149).jpg
snapshot (149).jpg (30.99 KiB) Viewed 3690 times

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:28 am

I'll be waiting to hear how it goes.

Return to “Power On”