Are We Safe Here?

A place to work out technical problems, solve issues and give positive suggestions.
Icu4dzs

Re: Are We Safe Here?

Unread post by Icu4dzs » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:06 am

I was going to ask the same question about translation. This morning I saw a post in Russian. They were selling wood stoves/heaters.
You're believing it is not required for it to be true. TMM
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:37 am

First to address the latest Troll. Even with all of our security measures, occasionally one slips through the net. I get typically about 4 to 5 of these a day that you all never get to see because they go down the dark tunnel to my immediate flyswatter. BTW... they are not all Russian. Some are Chinese, or Hindi or good old USA scum bags. As soon as I see one they are deleted and banned by IP address, email and name. IF you see one DO NOT click on the links as they could very well be carrying trojans or other baddies that will infect your computer. There is a report button "!" on the top left of the link. Simply hit that and Geek or I will get the prompt.

As for sleeping... no... no we don't. We have some members that wake at the butt crack of dawn and live on the east coast, some of us stay up till all un-Godly hours and live on the west coast, some wake up at the butt crack of dawn and live on the west coast, the we have a Kiwi from New Zealand. Stir into that mix the fact that some of us are disabled and suffer chronic pain issues - that we can't sleep, insomnia in a couple of folks here, stress filled brains and bodies that we regularly over use and abuse that keep us up at night. Add in midnight animal watches, sick critter treatments, midnight canning sessions and that adds a few more folks up. Then weird work schedules in the mix - for example my hubby doesn't come home until nearly 3 am so we are on a weird schedule there. Finally ... I usually only sleep between 4 and 6 hours on a good sleep night.

So long answer short... No. We don't sleep.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

Old Fashioned

Unread post by Old Fashioned » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:18 am

Sure we sleep...…..just not when everyone else does. |em7|

Icu4dzs

Unread post by Icu4dzs » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:30 pm

Well, I (like a dummy) posted a comment on that thread about the wood burning stoves. They did look rather interesting but how in the world would we ever get one shipped here without needing a cosigner for the loan in order to pay for that shipping.
O well, I hope the Chinese are having fun with all this. |em22|

and to answer the question posed by this thread, "Are we safe here?" The answer is unequivocally, NO!!! Nothing on the INternet is safe or completely protected. FF described exactly what you need to understand. Once you put it up on the INTERNET, the An Essay has it captured as well as all your worst enemies in this world...and I mean that LITERALLY.

Do not ever say anything that you don't want to come back to "bite you in the butt" later... And the weird thing about that is "How will you ever know what NOT to say? |em31|
You're believing it is not required for it to be true. TMM
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:00 pm

Sure we sleep...…..just not when everyone else does. |em7|

Sure YOU sleep. |em15| |em30| :lol:

Right you are Doc. I used to stress more about it, but figure since all the baddies probably already have my iris scan at this point... look into the viewer and tell me what you see - says the DMV lady ... I might as well relax a tiny bit. I still try to stay on the DL as much as possible and lie where I can to baffle them with my bullshit, but it is a losing game.

I heard one prepper state it best.

"Sure I can fend off a road warrior or seven, but when the Federal Government decides to land a tank in my yard... then I am kinda screwed."
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

bittersweetbranch

Unread post by bittersweetbranch » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:49 pm

Is "hot wheels city" a real post? Says it needs a translator.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:22 pm

No, it’s a spammer DON’T click on anything in the post! I sent a pm to FF about it

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:02 pm

Troll swatted.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:56 am

Thanks FF

Return to “The Ironing Board”