The Bra industry...just perplexes me

Farmfresh

Re: The Bra industry...just perplexes me

Unread post by Farmfresh » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:56 am

I'll just tell them I am an old Hippy from the "bra burning" days. It is not far from wrong. |em23|

Besides that it may be Healthier to go-a-flying. https://tiphero.com/benefits-of-not-wearing-a-bra
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:35 pm

I prefer no bra but will force myself into one to venture out into public. |em28| You want to talk uncomfortable, try having psoriasis across your bra line and having to wear one. |em17|

Rhodie Ranch

Unread post by Rhodie Ranch » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:07 am

hahaha...I was a negative A until my late 50's when I gained 40 lbs. Now they ACK touch my body ACK! I wear a bra, padded cus I'm irregular (you already know that!). If I don't wear a bra, then the sweat gathers and I hate that feeling. |em5| |em3|

Remember back in the 60's we were told if we could hold a pencil under them, then we had to wear a bra? Took me decades to be able to do that!!! |em24| |em24|

WhiteWolf

Unread post by WhiteWolf » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Patrice, I woulda found a way to go to work and elsewhere without a bra, if I had psoriasis there!! My elbows and feet have cleared up since winter; but still working on my palms.

I honestly didn't need a bra until I had kids and breastfed... so 60s/70s... I just fit right in with the fashion of the day.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:09 pm

That’s why I like cooler weather because you can wear a bulkier shirt or jacket and not need a bra. :wink:

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 pm

At this time of year, I wear one. But, once it gets cooler, if I'm not going out among people, I don't normally wear one.

WhiteWolf

Unread post by WhiteWolf » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Something I've recently tried which is going OK, is a front-close, back brace bra. Those of us who are well-endowed might find the extra support for those muscles in the upper back handy, as I seem to. Usually wear one for more serious outdoor labor.

But I am "au naturel" as much as possible, just because.

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:34 pm

That is why I wear a sports bra when I absolutely HAVE to wear a bra at all. I like the extra support.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:33 pm

I cannot stand underwire bras. And, I can't find the ones I like in the store. The elastic in mine is getting too stretched out. So, I am seriously thinking of just replacing it.

bittersweetbranch

Unread post by bittersweetbranch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:44 am

I just found my "favorite" bra about 3 months ago. It feels so good, I went and got 2 more. I came home and threw all of my old ones in the trash. This one feels great. It was actually on clearance at Walmart. It's made by Hanes. It is styled just like a feminine, lacy, sexy, bra.....but out of sports bra material. No wires. It even has a very tiny bit of lace in a couple of places. It has several sets of hooks on the back.
As for the sweat under the boobs.....just this week I got fed up with sweating and my boobs smelling like armpits. I sprayed Secret deoderant under my boobs before I put my bra on. It worked!

Return to “The Ladies Room”