Chest Freezers

dizzy

Re: Chest Freezers

Unread post by dizzy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:44 pm

I have one freezer, a chest freezer. I hate it. We used to have an upright, then hubby decided we should get rid of it and get a chest freezer since it's supposed to be so much better. I can never find anything in it. Years ago, he promised me a new upright. I'm still waiting.

HNA

Unread post by HNA » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:16 am

Dizzy- he's probably forgotten all about what he told you, by now. Might want to remind him :wink:

Make a list and keep it handy...stuck to the fridge maybe? Things that need to be done, purchases that need to be made. I have started doing that myself. We would get to a weekend, where we could actually get some things done..and wouldn't remember what we had wanted or needed to do! |em3|

Seems to be working a little better with the list. I also put purchases on it. Hubby needed new work boots (got 'em), and now he needs to somehow find time to go to the optometrist to get new glasses. He has to use the work environment approved safety glasses, and has to get them done special every time. last time, May 2012.

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:37 am

HNA, for now it's low on the list. I have work I need to do down there so I can get that room the way I want it. Then once that's done, I'll worry about getting the freezer I want.

HNA

Unread post by HNA » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:53 am

Our List!..is ALWAYS on the List |em12|

I started making a list ..and keep it here on the table by my computer. I can add to and delete on a daily/weekly basis. If needed.

I think I have one more chest freezer to defrost and organize before the cold of winter sets in.

I went through the side-by-side one yesterday. Hubby likes his popsicles...and those sometimes get lost in the shuffle in there. I took the trash can over to the freezer, and started tossing. I found some things for immediate use ..and some things.... |em2| |em28|

I guess I am doing Fall Cleaning.

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:08 am

Either that or nesting.... Is there something you need to tell us HNA? |em28|

|em26|
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

HNA

Unread post by HNA » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:43 am

Farmfresh wrote:Either that or nesting.... Is there something you need to tell us HNA? |em28|

|em26|

I don't think so Farm. |em12| |em26|

I am highly allergic to sperm. Coming into contact with it makes me swell ALL up. And anyway...DH had a Vas at age 26. :lol:

Return to “Freezing”