Former Abortionist Dr. Levatino at Virginia Tech - Be WARNED

Farmfresh

Former Abortionist Dr. Levatino at Virginia Tech - Be WARNED

Unread post by Farmfresh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Information that we all need to know. WARNING not easy truths to hear.

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

dizzy

Re: Former Abortionist Dr. Levatino at Virginia Tech - Be WARNED

Unread post by dizzy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Hadn't planned to watch it since it was so long, but did anyway.

He brought up a very good point about adoptions and the waiting lists. My brother and his wife couldn't have children, so they adopted. It was impossible to get a child in America, both of their girls came from India.

The one guy was questioning his facts, saying they were falsified. That would be easy enough to check out for yourself by calling the places that were mentioned to see what they said. Guy never said he did that, just that they were false.

Next Friday evening, I'm going to an annual fund raiser for a place in the area that offers alternatives to abortions. If only the government would give funding to that type of center and to adoptions instead of abortions.

I'm like the doctor. I am agains abortions. But, if it's a choice between the mother's life and the babies-especially if neither of them would survive, then I have no problem w/someone ending it. But, how many pregnancies actually fall into that catagory?

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:37 am

One of the most interesting things that he brought up was the immediate termination of a pregnancy to save a mother's life. He said that in experience the vast majority of those instances occur in the third trimester of the pregnancy. That is when the baby has the most direct pull on the resources of the mother. The point he made was that the FASTEST and best termination was always a C-section almost always resulting in the live birth of the baby. The C-section can be done in 30 minutes, while a late term abortion usually takes 3 days at a minimum and is far more stressful on the mother. He said in case of a true emergency their is no way to abort.

Brings a whole new light to the argument doesn't it.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:50 am

Sure does. And, I wonder how many of those that are in favor of late term abortions even realize all this?

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Like with a lot of things... they don't WANT to know the truth.

Return to “In The News - Another Reason to Scream!”