Prayer Request for LF.

dizzy

Prayer Request for LF.

Unread post by dizzy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:13 pm

I got a call from RU the other day. She was concerned because she could not get ahold of LF. LF was not feeling well and was afraid to drive. She had texted me and asked if I could feed for her on the weekend. Since I don't want DM to know if I feed for LF, she told me to just put down her initials, which I did.

Well, RU was finally able to get ahold of her. She had a stroke Friday evening. She was home alone. Her husband was away for the weekend and she couldn't get to her phone. I don't know if she was on the floor all that time or what. But, it was Sunday B4 she could get to it. RU told her to call an ambulance-she wouldn't do it. She waited until her hubby got home. He called an ambulance, so she's in the hospital.

She is paralyzed on the left side. She is still able to talk, but she's a bit fuzzy on stuff. She cannot walk, let alone drive. So, I don't know when or if she's ever going to be able to come back to the farm.

RU and I talked for a bit this evening. We don't know if DM is going to stay at the farm, or if she's going to decide that she's leaving since she doesn't want to be there every weekend to feed. I will be checking the horses in the evening. If they haven't been fed, I'll feed and put down RU's initials. I doubt very much that DM is going to be getting ahold of me and asking if I can feed. And if she does, I'll tell her, sure as long as you feed my guys in the morning on the weekends you feed.

But, if you can pray for LF, it would be appreciated.

Farmfresh

Re: Prayer Request for LF.

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:27 am

Will do! What an awful thing to happen. I can't imagine how scared she must have been being sick and alone.

Please keep us posted on how she is doing dizzy, whenever you find anything out.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

Rhodie Ranch

Unread post by Rhodie Ranch » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:26 am

so so sorry for LF. Horrible to be alone all that time. No neighbors, no family, not even a delivery person...

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:55 am

Wow, that’s scary. I’m sorry she was alone when it happened and then refused to call an ambulance when she finally could get to the phone.

Thankfully her speech wasn’t that badly impacted, hopefully she recovers her mobility.

Old Fashioned

Unread post by Old Fashioned » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Prayers going up |em25|

Return to “Yack Yack Yack”