Pizza Crust - 2 ingredients EASY

Family favorites and special dishes. Share your best recipes here.
Farmfresh

Pizza Crust - 2 ingredients EASY

Unread post by Farmfresh »

I may have to try this gluten free as well, but it sure looks easy and good.

Fabulous Pizza Dough! (Only 2 ingredients)

1 1/2 cups Self-Rising Flour & 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
(Makes 12 inch pizza)

3 cups Self-Rising Flour & 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
(Makes 16 inch pizza)

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Pour the self-rising flour into the bowl of a stand mixer with a
dough hook attachment. Turn the mixer on low and slowly add in the greek yogurt. Let it kneed for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add a pinch of self-rising flour, a little at a time, until it forms into a ball. Then take the dough out of the stand mixer bowl, sprinkle with a little bit of self-rising flour and form into a ball. Place the dough ball in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and set aside for about 15 minutes to rise.
3. In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil and cook onions and mushrooms until tender. Then remove from heat and set aside.Spray a pizza baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Then place the dough ball on the pan. Shape and spread it out with your hands leaving a small ridge around the edge.
4. Pour pizza sauce on the dough and spread evenly with a spoon up to the small ridge around the edge, and sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Then on half of the pizza, add the onions, mushrooms and pepperoni slices, and the other half add the pineapple and Canadian bacon. Sprinkle the entire pizza with the remaining 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese. Then on half of the pizza top with more pepperoni slices and the other half top with more Canadian bacon.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the pizza crust is golden brown. Then let it cool, slice and serve!
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit. -The Tick ~~ Bible verse Revelation 6:15-17 - look it up!

patriceinil

Re: Pizza Crust - 2 ingredients EASY

Unread post by patriceinil »

Sounds interesting! Let me know how it turns out if you try making it gluten free.

Farmfresh

Will do.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit. -The Tick ~~ Bible verse Revelation 6:15-17 - look it up!

Farmfresh

It turned out really good. I need to do it again soon.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil »

Another YouTuber that I watch makes it with the gluten free flour and loves the taste and texture.

I’m picky about texture of pizza dough but I do want to try this recipe.