Thunder Ridge Katahdin Lambs

patriceinil

Re: Thunder Ridge Katahdin Lambs

Unread post by patriceinil »

They are all looking really nice, too bad Silk wasn’t more cooperative. She’ll eventually learn it’s your way or she can be miserable the entire time she’s in a halter. :wink:

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh »

She was arguing with a post. They are not known to listen to your whims much. Usually the post wins. It all looked pretty dramatic, but it didn't last too long. Ivy just couldn't figure out what the big deal was. LOL
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

patriceinil

|em12| Some creatures are just more stubborn and need to learn lessons the hard way! |em26|

Farmfresh

Because right about now... with LOTS going on here on the forum... Patrice in hospital Post Op... Little Kitten in the hospital... Stupid election stuff coming to a head as well as stupid Covid stuff... AND the rest of our sadness, hurts and current traumas here on the forum - WE ALL NEED THIS!!

WE ARE OFFICIALLY ON LAMB WATCH!!

Both Thyme and Honey are expecting some new lambs! Thyme's due date is the 12th as first possible. Honey is a couple of weeks away. So that means we are starting up the nightly lamb cams. I think we all need something good to look forward to. Join me. I am going to try to start up tonight.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Rhodie Ranch

Unread post by Rhodie Ranch »

I so look forward to new lives, the innocent, and the love that accompanies all. All of us need to watch new beginnings...

Farmfresh

I am going to try and start a live stream tonight at around 7:00 central time. Get a cup of warm cocoa or some other comforting thing to drink and lets sit and stare at a sheep butt tonight.

patriceinil

I’m glad you got Lamb Cam up and running again! That will be so relaxing for me to watch providing I’m not too exhausted to watch in the evening. |em1|

Farmfresh

Wonderful!! I would love to have the company!

patriceinil

|em27| I love having them to watch and not have to participate in their daily upkeep at this point.

Farmfresh

I think a lot of people feel the same way. I get a lot of city folks watching as well.

Since it is snowing and the girls are inside mostly this morning I am going to live stream for a while this morning. That lets people in other parts of the world watch too.

Return to “Livestock”