Gluten free potato & bread crumb crusted sole fillets

Family favorites and special dishes. Share your best recipes here.
patriceinil

Gluten free potato & bread crumb crusted sole fillets

Unread post by patriceinil »

I dried some gluten free white bread and the 2 ends of a loaf of gluten free French Bread in the oven on a rack over a sheet pan. Once they were dried I used the food processor to turn them into crumbs.

I seasoned the fillets with salt and pepper, then sprinkled on a light coating of the instant Parmesan mashed potatoes.

I sprayed a baking dish with Pam then melted about 3 TBS of butter in that dish in the oven and coated the fillets in the butter then into the gluten free bread crumbs.

Then I put the fillets in the dish with the butter, covered the dish and refrigerated them for about 6 hours.

We uncovered the dish and baked them in a preheated 350*F oven about 20 minutes until they were brown and crispy.

The leftovers reheat well in the microwave without getting soggy. I will definitely make them again.

Farmfresh

Re: Gluten free potato & bread crumb crusted sole fillets

Unread post by Farmfresh »

Thanks for posting this! It looks amazing!
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit. -The Tick ~~ Bible verse Revelation 6:15-17 - look it up!

patriceinil

Re: Gluten free potato & bread crumb crusted sole fillets

Unread post by patriceinil »

Thanks I was really happy with the way it turned out. The flavor is good and fresh from the oven it was really crunchy but reheated in the microwave it was still very good.

I’ll have to remember to pick up a few more packages of the instant potatoes at Dollar Tree next time I’m in there to have for making the fish again.