Garlic Sauce and Garlic PIZZA

Family favorites and special dishes. Share your best recipes here.
Farmfresh

Garlic Sauce and Garlic PIZZA

Unread post by Farmfresh »

OHHH my!

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit. -The Tick ~~ Bible verse Revelation 6:15-17 - look it up!

HybridHomesteader

Re: Garlic Sauce and Garlic PIZZA

Unread post by HybridHomesteader »

I can smell the garlic from here!
Gina, Hybrid Homesteader, It'sMeG, TanksHill.... Mom, Wife, trouble maker extraordinaire.

Old Fashioned

Unread post by Old Fashioned »

THANK YOU FARM!!!! |em1|

I have been looking for a recipe or even the store bought alternative and couldn't find it anywhere anymore. The stores here did sell I think "Classico' brand, but it's since been discontinued.

A couple of years ago #3 had had a thin crust steak & something pizza with garlic sauce from Dominos, that we really enjoyed, and I've tried to replicate since. I did buy some jars of the sauce when I could find it, but now I think I have one jar left and have been on the scramble to figure out a homemade version.

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh »

Let me know how it turns out. That pizza looks amazing. I love garlic!
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit. -The Tick ~~ Bible verse Revelation 6:15-17 - look it up!

Old Fashioned

Unread post by Old Fashioned »

well dang it all......Sauce looks delish, but I was hoping for info to can it. |em11|

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil »

Looks yummy!