TOY Truck Build

Rhodie Ranch

Re: TOY Truck Build

Unread post by Rhodie Ranch » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:08 am

me too, FF.

I'm not a gear head but I had a 73 super beetle, Texas yellow, for 12 years. I did all the work on it all those years, except for changing out the CV joints. Nowadays that knowledge is useless tho.

Dirtdevil

Unread post by Dirtdevil » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Too bad you had to give up that Super Bee. With a numbers matching original engine those things are solid gold now. Check out a show on TV. Graveyard Cars. They rebuild old sixties and early seventies mopar muscle cars and get up to a million a pop for them depending on how many of a particular model and accessory package were made.Of course the million dollars ones are very rare but most of them go six figures.

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:31 pm

Our days of "cool cars" included a 1965 Ford Galaxy 500 and an Opel Manta and an Opel GT. We were also into Jeeps for a good long time. We had a couple of old full size Grand Wagoners and a Jeep Cherokee Chief.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Dirtdevil wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:21 pm
Too bad you had to give up that Super Bee. With a numbers matching original engine those things are solid gold now. Check out a show on TV. Graveyard Cars. They rebuild old sixties and early seventies mopar muscle cars and get up to a million a pop for them depending on how many of a particular model and accessory package were made.Of course the million dollars ones are very rare but most of them go six figures.
It was a rare one with factory air conditioning. I think I still have the window sticker for it here.

Biggkidd

Unread post by Biggkidd » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:31 pm

You ladies rock! That window sticker is probably worth a few pennies too...

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:36 am

Especially to the guy that bought the car from us.

Return to “Look What I Made!”