In Search Of A ... Good Hard Laugh!

patriceinil

Re: In Search Of A ... Good Hard Laugh!

Unread post by patriceinil »

OMG :shock: I bet you were very thankful for that phone call even though it ended your extra bit of relaxing in bed that morning. :wink:

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh »

I got the picture back... the first one was on Fbook.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy »

Don't know what my parents would have thought or done if they had known I used to open my window and climb out onto the kitchen roof. It was an addition. That might not seem like that big a deal, but if I had slipped, it would have been. The roof wasn't under my window, I'm not sure how far to the side it was.
They never said anything when we climbed out a window onto the front porch roof, I don't know if they knew that we used to shimmy up the support to climb on it from outside. I did it once when I was a young adult because I had accidentally locked myself out and it was cold out!

Farmfresh

Were you three? or Five?

I'll tell you what they would have done. Had an instant nervous breakdown.

Funny thing about children. They get old, grow up and move out and they STILL cause those reactions in their parents.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy »

Not sure how old I was. But I don't think I was that young, maybe 10 or older.

Rhodie Ranch

Unread post by Rhodie Ranch »

A woman walks into her accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes.
The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask a few questions. He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks.................. "What is your occupation?"
The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl".
"No, that is no good Try again." They both think for a minute, then the woman states, "I'm an elite chicken farmer." The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a call girl?". "Well, I raised over 5,000 little peckers last year

Rhodie Ranch

Unread post by Rhodie Ranch »

following is x rated.....

The year is 2222 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars (after they have accumulated enough frequent flier miles). Here, they meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things.
Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, laptop computers, how do they make money, etc. Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of sex.
"Just how do you two do it?" asks Maureen.
"Pretty much the way you do." the Martian responds.
A discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap for the night and experience one another's styles!
Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the male strips. He's got only a teeny, weenie...about half an inch long and a quarter inch think.
"I don't think this is going to work," says Maureen!
"Why?" he asks, "What's the matter?"
"Well," she replies, "It's just not long enough to reach me!"
"No problem," he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm.
With each slap of his forehead, his unit grows until it's quite impressively long.
"Well," she says, "that's quite impressive, but it is still narrow."
"No problem,"he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his unit grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman!
"Wow!" she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made very mad, passionate love.
The next day the couples rejoin their normal partners and go on their separate ways. As they walk along, Mike asks, "Well, was it any good?"
"I hate to say it," says Maureen, "but it was pretty wonderful! How about you?"
"It was horrible," he replies, "all I got was a headache...she kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears!"

Farmfresh

|em26|

For once it is the man getting the headache!

Farmfresh

Farmfresh

Return to “Home Remedies for People”