New Topic Area

A place to work out technical problems, solve issues and give positive suggestions.
Farmfresh

New Topic Area

Unread post by Farmfresh » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Howdy folks. I have been working on a little more organization this morning. It seems like we have had several different threads about pastures and forages of late. I think we need a space to put these great topics, so I have started a new topic area in the Barn Lot. The new topic area is called "Forage and Pastures".

The "Forage and Pastures" topic will be the place to put all your information about hay, silage, baleage, haylage, grasses, legumes and pasture management in theory and in general as well as our personal management ideas and concerns.

I hope this new topic will make finding info handier.

If you all have any suggestions for other new Topic Areas... maybe something that we keep talking about that really does not fit any place and has no real good place to be kept... let me know your ideas.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

dizzy

Re: New Topic Area

Unread post by dizzy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:21 pm

I'll have to check it out.

calendula

Unread post by calendula » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:20 am

Good idea. I know I need help in that area for sure!

Icu4dzs

Unread post by Icu4dzs » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:00 am

I am interested in a topic section for folks who live in colder climate locations. I was trying to figure out how to start a new thread but as yet, can't manage to figure out how to do it.

I explained my approach in the Rocket heater section.
Thanks
Trim sends
You're believing it is not required for it to be true. TMM
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:56 am

GREAT idea Doc! I will get a couple of threads started up for everyone.

Here are the new threads:

Living Up NORTH - Challenges and Strategies for Success - viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1753

Living Down SOUTH - Challenges and Strategies for Success - viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1754

Living where I do ... I deal with BOTH. I hope to glean some new ideas from both threads.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

Return to “The Ironing Board”