Update on the previous issues I was having

HNA

Update on the previous issues I was having

Unread post by HNA » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:55 am

I thought I would update on my latest experiences in the land of Peri-Menopause.

Because I had messed up my PH so bad with the ACV....it's been heck trying to get back to "normal".

The rash under my left breast has almost cleared up! Woot. |em1| I started using the Melissa/Bee Balm EO under it, right before xmas. Along with antibiotic ointment, and hydrocortisone creme. Also, in the mornings, I would wipe the meds off from nighttime, and bathe the rash with thyme or rosemary infusion. THAT....has worked wonderfully! I have been cutting fresh thyme and rosemary when I run out of the infusions. Making it fresh everytime I ran out. I think I am on my 3rd batch.

I have also been using those infusions for peri-washes. So far so good. Ahhhhh..... |em7|

Never in my life did I expect 1 Tb of ACV per day to do that to me. It works so good on hubby. :sad: I am happy it does him good....
He is so much better now. He hasn't had a sinus infection yet this winter....but has suffered terribly with them for many years.
Well, he and the chickens can keep it up. All my chickens are very healthy ...I feel because of the daily fermented feed they are on

Rhodie Ranch

Re: Update on the previous issues I was having

Unread post by Rhodie Ranch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:00 am

weird, cus I was just thinking about you this a.m. as I got ready for the day. Wondering in general how you were....

Good to hear about the natural remedies... |em1|

HNA

Unread post by HNA » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:31 am

Thank you!! I was getting frustrated with the OTC options that weren't working. No point in going to a Dr either....it would have been just the usual recommendations. Topical yeast infection creams. It wasn't bad enough to get an oral anti-biotic either. It never was painful....except if I accidentally split the the thin top layer of skin.
and I just couldn't wear a bra for those past 4 months. Made going to town awkward |em2|

calendula

Unread post by calendula » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:09 pm

I never had good results with the acv either--it just gives me heartburn. Now, I put a teaspoon of acv into a glass of water that I drink first thing the morning, but beyond that teaspoon of diluted acv, I don't take more than that. It has helped with some digestive issues I've had doing it that way. Glad to hear that you are doing better hna! |em8|

HNA

Unread post by HNA » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Thank you calendula! I was getting worried ..as all of a sudden.....the girly parts went haywire! |em11| I read about the candida just one week after starting the ACV.....but didn't realize it would affect me so soon. So I kept drinking it. I finally got smart..and decided to stop.

1 month later..ish....almost back to normal. Who'd a thunk it |em22|

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Glad you got it figured out and are mostly back to normal.

Return to “The Ladies Room”