Bookwormom says Hello

patriceinil

Bookwormom says Hello

Unread post by patriceinil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:02 am

Bookwormom wanted me to say hi and that she misses you all—Sacajawea, Doc, & Patience.

I invited her here but she said she can’t keep up with the posts on the other site so she doesn’t want to come over here.

Farmfresh

Re: Bookwormom says Hello

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:33 am

I struggle keeping up with posts over there. It is hard when you have to read everything in the thread just to keep up with the conversation. Then about the time I get caught up the thread moves on.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

Dirtdevil

Unread post by Dirtdevil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:44 am

I thought this headline meant she joined. I would have been surprised but she would have been a real boon to all you kitchen/cooking people.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:28 am

Sorry for the confusion DD, she called me yesterday and during our conversation she asked if I could let the others know she misses them.

Patience

Unread post by Patience » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:01 pm

We miss Bookwormmom and the others too. Sometimes still can’t believe what happened. It grieves my heart.

Icu4dzs

Unread post by Icu4dzs » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:55 am

Well, we miss her, too! |em6| As others have said, we really don't know what is going on over there but there are a few folks who we miss. Please convey our warmest regards to her. I was so very interested in her perception of history. She was born in Germany just before WW II. She was at least aware of what was going on then as a young child. Her knowledge on subjects of that period of history are valuable to us.

Please convince her to stop by and drop a line here, at least once in a while!!! |em23|

Cheers,
Trim sends
You're believing it is not required for it to be true. TMM
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:57 am

Perhaps if you explain that our format is different than the one at the other forum. Stuff doesn't move as fast here.

I hope she can be convinced to join us ... or at least visit us here from time to time.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:16 am

I tried but she has so many things going on with her homestead that she barely keeps up at the other site. I’ll try again though.

Return to “Yack Yack Yack”