Prayers Needed

Icu4dzs

Re: Prayers Needed

Unread post by Icu4dzs »

dizzy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:45 pm He's been in pain for months. But since he has herniated discs and impinged nerves, he thought it was from that. I even asked him if he was sure it was just from that.

He started having other symptoms a couple of months ago. I was pushing him to go get checked. He wouldn't do it.

Our chiropractor had shoulder surgery and has had other people covering for him. He was in a little more than a week ago. So I asked if he was going to be there on Tuesday and if he could say something to him. He was and did. I was finally able to get him to go after that.

Another doctor came in this morning. He had a different plan. He was talking surgery for a bag. Well, I got a call from the hospital while I was at the farm that they were going ahead. I just barely got here before they took him. I'm in his room by myself since there's no one in the waiting room and all the lights are out. I did let them know where I was.
Now you understand why I wrote all those questions for you to ask. It’s much more involved than you are being told.
I’m sorry.
Your believing it is not required for it to be true. TMM
I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and NOT have it!
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil »

Oh dizzy |em25| try to remain strong at least while you are at the hospital. Then let Callie comfort you when you get home. Have you told the kids about what’s going on?

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy »

Yes, the kids know. I don't post anything anyplace until I update them. Then I type an update, post it to let one group know, then copy and paste it to let others know.

My DD came down yesterday. We worked on getting junk out of her old room. She'll be back this afternoon. And when I called my DS last night to give him an update, he floored me. He's heading up. He's going to help get rid of the junk in the house. He is also planning to go to my dad's house and get some stuff done. Both of my kids are thoroughly disgusted with my brother and his family. I post what's going on, and all they say is I'll pray. I'm overwhelmed and have gotten no offers of help from them. It's very rare for them to go to my dad's let alone do anything for him.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil »

That’s sad dizzy but at least your kids are stepping up to help you now. I know all about siblings who are only coming me around when a parent passes to see what they can walk away with. They weren’t there when the parents needed them the most.

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh »

Hang tough dizzy. You are there to help your hubby through all of this. Not YOUR strength, but by the strength of Jesus who lives IN you. God has a plan. Perhaps this is the adversity necessary to finally bring your family back together and most importantly - back to Jesus. You and your family are in my prayers daily.

|em25|
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

Icu4dzs

Unread post by Icu4dzs »

Farmfresh wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:42 am Hang tough dizzy. You are there to help your hubby through all of this. Not YOUR strength, but by the strength of Jesus who lives IN you. God has a plan. Perhaps this is the adversity necessary to finally bring your family back together and most importantly - back to Jesus. You and your family are in my prayers daily.

|em25|
Amen and Amen
Your believing it is not required for it to be true. TMM
I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and NOT have it!
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//

Return to “Yack Yack Yack”