How do you post multiple pics?

A place to work out technical problems, solve issues and give positive suggestions.
Old Fashioned

How do you post multiple pics?

Unread post by Old Fashioned » Fri May 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Sorry, I know I've asked this atleast a dozen times but is always lost in someones journal and I forget where I asked or didn't get back to it in time or, or, or.

I can't seem to figure out how to post multiples without doing it singly that makes a huge post. I'd much rather just make a regular post with the space of only one pic, and you arrow thru the others.

Farmfresh

Re: How do you post multiple pics?

Unread post by Farmfresh » Fri May 29, 2020 6:53 pm

I usually just do single pics, but I "think" you can put the pictures into an album and then post that as a link. ??? Others are better at this than I am.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Sat May 30, 2020 8:31 am

I usually just select the pictures I want all at one time in the Imgur app then upload them as a group. Once the “posted to my Imgur notice” pops up, I click the share button and copy the link to the whole group as a single posting.

Old Fashioned

Unread post by Old Fashioned » Sat May 30, 2020 8:59 am

but how do you select the pics you want? When I click on them, a box comes up with a list of different links to the pic that I can 'copy'. OR if I hover the cursor over the pic, I have the option tgo edit or delete it.

Sorry Patrice but everything you said is like a foreign language to me......yes, I AM that tech challenged. |em28|

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Sat May 30, 2020 11:41 am

It might be different on a computer, I use my IPhone when I post so the boxes that show the pictures might not be displayed the same way on the computer. Mine comes up with the pictures that are on my camera and I click on each picture that I want to upload to Imgur.

Old Fashioned

Unread post by Old Fashioned » Sat May 30, 2020 1:48 pm

I think I got it figured out. Farm mentioned an album...…..so I created an album of what pics I wanted posted, then went to 'my posts' in Imgur and it shows your album (one pic, but all in that album are attached, you just don't see them), then right click to copy then paste on your post here...….viola (I think. I'll have to do it a few times to make sure)

Old Fashioned

Unread post by Old Fashioned » Sat May 30, 2020 1:53 pm

Okay...…….Drop & drag your pics into imgur..........then create an album with the pics you want included by just clicking each pic and it should put a check mark on them. Click save. Hover the cursor over your imgur name for the drop down menu and click 'gallery profile'......this takes you to your albums of attached pics AND unattached pics(singles). You will only see one pic for each album, not all those included.....hold the cursor on the album you want to share (do NOT left click or it will take you elsewhere)....right click should give several options, so click on 'copy link'....then paste to your forum post.

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil » Sat May 30, 2020 5:22 pm

I’m glad you figured it out OF! You chickens look to be enjoying free ranging.

HybridHomesteader

Unread post by HybridHomesteader » Sat May 30, 2020 5:49 pm

I use copy link to imgur also. I just create a new album for each post.
Gina, Hybrid Homesteader, It'sMeG, TanksHill.... Mom, Wife, trouble maker extraordinaire.

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:26 pm

I can post off my phone, but I'm not sure the pictures are not upside down. These are pictures of a downed pole blocking the farm lane.
Attachments
KIMG0827.JPG
KIMG0827.JPG (3.37 MiB) Viewed 140 times
KIMG0824.JPG
KIMG0824.JPG (2.95 MiB) Viewed 140 times

Return to “The Ironing Board”