The Dumb Just Keep Getting Dumber...

Old Fashioned

The Dumb Just Keep Getting Dumber...

Unread post by Old Fashioned » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:02 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/washi ... -ntp-feeds

As of this Friday, it will become mandatory to wear masks in the state of Washington. Any violations in Yakima County will be a gross misdemeanor punishable by 1 year in jail and/or $5000 fine. and business's could lose their license......not sure about the rest of the state yet. But this is just fricken crazy. This damn idiot can kiss my ass |em9|

Farmfresh

Re: The Dumb Just Keep Getting Dumber...

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:19 am

Well... Looks like we need to get the bail fund ready.

|em6|

Or... buy you a new mask to wear

https://www.redbubble.com/i/mask/Kiss-M ... 7906.9G0D8

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

dizzy

Unread post by dizzy » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:34 am

We've been required to wear a mask here for a while. I'm glad I'm not working. I can not wear one for that length of time.

Old Fashioned

Unread post by Old Fashioned » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:53 am

Well, maybe it wouldn't be too bad of a thing...…...atleast I'll get 3 hots & a cot, maybe make new friends (NO Bertha's allowed), different scenery and gives the boys a chance to grow up without Mommy to take care of them. I just hope I get an easy number to remember. |em10|

|em26|

HybridHomesteader

Unread post by HybridHomesteader » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:01 am

Old Fashioned wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:53 am
Well, maybe it wouldn't be too bad of a thing...…...atleast I'll get 3 hots & a cot, maybe make new friends (NO Bertha's allowed), different scenery and gives the boys a chance to grow up without Mommy to take care of them. I just hope I get an easy number to remember. |em10|

|em26|
Free health care too OF.

We have been in mandatory face mask mode for months. To be honest when I go to Lowe’s Garden section I wear it in my wrist. There’s no one within 6ft of me I’m not breaking the law. I put it on at the cash register. At the grocery or Wally World I wear it but have to have my nose out or I suffocate. The stores in my area are lacking on sanitizing carts etc... Aldi is back to having you pay for your cart.

G
Gina, Hybrid Homesteader, It'sMeG, TanksHill.... Mom, Wife, trouble maker extraordinaire.

Farmfresh

Unread post by Farmfresh » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:03 am

Most of my older alternative students liked getting their teeth all fixed up in the clink as well. Time to do all of those expensive fillings.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"Stop Dreaming About the Good Life and Start Living IT !"
Every little bit ... is a little bit.

Old Fashioned

Unread post by Old Fashioned » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:50 am

hey great...….free healthcare though I'm not sure 1 year would be long enough to get everything fixed...…...and orange is NOT my color. |em12|

Return to “In The News - Another Reason to Scream!”