Fabulous Fun Festival Family Foods from Farmfresh's Florida Family - Fix -Ahead!

Family favorites and special dishes. Share your best recipes here.
Farmfresh

Fabulous Fun Festival Family Foods from Farmfresh's Florida Family - Fix -Ahead!

Unread post by Farmfresh »

My cousin Sara and her daughter Auburn have a YouTube channel. Much of what they show has to do with vacationing and trips and Disney World, which my cousin Auburn is obsessed with. Recently however Auburn has been turning the camera on her mother - my first cousin Sara.

Sara is definitely one of US. Born and raised on a farm in Missouri, she is a licensed medical doctor. She quit her private practice at the top of her game, because Obama care "was trying to dictate how she could treat her patients", and moved to Florida. She has worked for years in Hospice and now works (eyes wide open) for the VA. She grew up treating animals on the farm. She can literally do ANYTHING including Artificial Inseminating cattle which she was doing when she was about 12. She is also very proficient at running a tractor, baling hay, and can take the eye out of a feral dog (or any other varmit) from a 1/4 mile (if the wind is right) with a rifle or even a handgun if the need arises. If you are sick SHE is the one you want doctoring you. As it will soon be established... she can also bake and cook.

I am making this thread and posting these videos, because I want you ALL to watch them on YouTube. Subscribe to the channel. Hit that like button and share these videos FAR and wide. They are a bit long, but Sara will teach you things you never knew about cooking. (Well maybe most of US know it, but normal people don't.) The recipes that she is sharing are an integral part of the fabric of my family. AND they are DELICIOUS. I have memories going back as long as I can remember of Sara's dad surrounded by pans and pans of cinnamon rolls and pies every Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have eaten so many of his "pumpkin" pies I am amazed it hasn't changed my DNA. So, when I tell you these recipes are well tested and recommended - Believe it is so.

Here we go ... and without further ado ... I introduce you to MY cousin, Dr. Sara.

And there will be more coming!
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit. -The Tick ~~ Bible verse Revelation 6:15-17 - look it up!

Rhodie Ranch

Re: Fabulous Fun Festival Family Foods from Farmfresh's Florida Family - Fix -Ahead!

Unread post by Rhodie Ranch »

subscribed
Found water and ------better weather, yeah, maybe not.....

Farmfresh

Re: Fabulous Fun Festival Family Foods from Farmfresh's Florida Family - Fix -Ahead!

Watching these reminds me of weekends at my aunt's house. Baling hay, riding her Walking Horses and eating delicious food. It is funny watching my cousin now, because there are definitely family similarities. She is as goofy as I am. |em2| |em12|
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit. -The Tick ~~ Bible verse Revelation 6:15-17 - look it up!

patriceinil

Unread post by patriceinil »

Sounds interesting, I’ll have to check the videos out after my nap.

Farmfresh

Another yummy one!

HybridHomesteader

Unread post by HybridHomesteader »

I never saw this thread. I’ll have to check out her page.

G
Gina, Hybrid Homesteader, It'sMeG, TanksHill.... Mom, Wife, trouble maker extraordinaire.

Farmfresh

A lot of my cousin's channel is (to me) pretty boring stuff. They live in Orlando and she is OBSESSED with Disney. They just got back from a 14 day Disney cruise through the Panama canal, in celebration of her graduation. My first cousin (Sara the baker) is a doctor. Her daughter (Aubrey) who has the channel, just graduated with an MBA in Healthcare Management. Their money-flow situation is quite a bit different than mine is for sure, but even so ... after watching her cruise video series, I don't think they could PAY me to go on a Disney cruise. I would be bored to tears. Fancy food is fine, but shopping and shows and all of the dumb Disney stuff would make me twitchy.

Rhodie Ranch

Yeah, the disney stuff was over the top. I stopped watching them

Farmfresh

But their COOKING videos are well worth watching.

Rhodie Ranch

I promise to try again.